What Powers the Honda Amaze 2021?
Released By : Ace Honda Noida
The new and improved Honda Amaze 2021 comes with its own exclusive and powerful features, ensuring that you don’t have to sacrifice style for power. The new Honda Amaze was designed specifically with the Indian roads in mind and it is exclusively made in India. This contemporary sedan is sophisticated enough to stand out and powerful enough to drive on all terrains. The new Amaze’s enhanced style and modern look is entirely because of its strikingly attractive sleek solid wing face front chrome grille with fine chrome mounding lines and the new premium c-shaped rear combination lamps. It’s an elegant vehicle with a powerful engine combination.
Honda offers diesel and a petrol engine with the new Amaze, giving you the option of choosing the right engine based on your personal needs. The New Amaze is powered by the 1.5-litre I-DTEC engine and the 1.2-litre I-VTEC petrol engine. Additionally, you also get the option of either choosing a manual gearbox or a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). CVT, generally ensures that you have a smooth driving experience while saving money.
Diesel Engine and its benefits:
- The 1.5-litre I-DTEC engine comes with a maximum power output of 73 kW at 3600 rpm and has a mileage of 24.7 km/l with the manual gearbox.
- On the other hand, the CVT produces a maximum power of 59 kW at 3600 rpm and has a mileage of 21.0 km/l.
- The ingeniously designed all-aluminium construction in this engine reduces friction and noise while increasing efficiency.
- The new i-DTEC engine technology is another clever innovation by Honda. It is said to reduce mechanical friction of Honda’s diesel engines by using a shorter and thinner piston skirt, as a result of which this engine has 40% less mechanical friction at 1500rpm when compared to other conventional engines.
- Additionally, the combination of Honda's diesel's high torque and the CVT's linear acceleration results in smooth and quick acceleration.
Petrol Engine and its benefits:
- Honda also offers the new 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine with the new Amaze, which is reliable and powerful.
- It produces a maximum power of 66 kW at 6000 rpm with a mileage power of 18.6 km/l (MT).
- Additionally, the reduced friction technologies in the new Honda Amaze improve output and efficiency.
- Petrol engines generally have a better ratio of price to power and burn fuel in an eco-friendly manner and Honda has taken it to the next level with its i-VTEC technology.
- The i-VTEC technology fully maximises the engine potential by ensuring that the new Amaze is able to switch between economy and performance modes when required.
Superior brake system and enhanced suspension
The New Amaze is equipped with one of the most sophisticated brake systems designed to provide you with a smooth and comfortable drive. It is equipped with a disc brake system in the front that provides a safe drop-in speed whereas the drum brake system in the rear generates less heat and provides the greater braking force.
Additionally, Honda has also installed an automotive suspension system namely the McPherson Strut with a coil spring in the front and a Torsion Bar suspension system with coil springs in the rear of the vehicle. This sophisticated combination maximises the friction between the tyres and the road to provide steering stability and good handling.
A sleek and dramatic design combined with generous space and great driving performance puts the new Honda Amaze at the top of the list when it comes to safe, reliable and powerful vehicles in the market. Additionally, with its numerous safety features and Honda’s well-known durability, the New Amaze has become one of the most popular sedans in India. Moreover, with its low cost of maintenance and additional warranties, you could feel complete peace of mind. To know more about current deals, warranties and exchanges connect with Ace Honda and book a test drive today.