The Jazz From Honda Brings Performance, Style and Grip in all its Glory!
Released By : Ace Honda Noida
Honda Jazz made its first debut in 2001 at the Tokyo Motor Show in Japan. It was one of the most anticipated cars of that year, especially once it was known that the interior design and style far outclassed any other vehicle available at that time. Its charming compact size and solid build made it extremely popular once it was released. After which the Honda Jazz won Car of the Year in Japan which contributed to its rapid success.
Today it is one of the most popular vehicles in the Indian market especially because of its bold design, classy interiors and robust performance. It has come a long way from its premiere in 2001. Some of the enhanced features of the Honda Jazz which contributes to its high market demand include:
- 1. Brilliant style and design: The Honda Jazz is equipped with some of the most distinctive features in the market, such as an Electric Sunroof with One-Touch Open/Close Function, Sporty Sleek Halogen Headlamps, Signature Rear LED Wing lights, Rear Micro Antenna, and R15 Alloy Wheels, all of which add to the vehicle's elegant and modern exterior.
The interior, on the other hand is the perfect combination of luxury and style with its Premium Beige Fabric Seat Upholstery, Leather wrapped Steering Wheel, Satin silver finish and garnishes. Additionally, the Jazz's adjustable headrests for the front seats, driver seat height adjustments, and fixed head restraint pillows for the back seats allow for a comfortable ride.
- 2. Engine performance: The new Honda Jazz has one of the most powerful petrol engines which makes it a joy to drive it on the highways or amidst the city traffic. It is fitted the 1.2 Litres i-VTEC Petrol Engine with a displacement of 1199 cc. It also produces a maximum power output of 90ps at 6000rpm and a maximum torque output of 110Nm at 4800rpm.
It is also a powerful 4-cylinder engine with both manual and automatic transmissions. You can choose either based on how it handles or its fuel efficiency. With the manual transmission, the Jazz produces a mileage of 16.6 km/l, whereas with the continuously variable transmission, it produces a mileage of 17.1 km/l. Ultimately, i-VTEC Petrol engine succeeded in its goal to provide fuel consumption economy without sacrificing performance.
- 3. Exclusive Honda technology: Honda takes its goal to minimize fuel usage very seriously, particularly in light of the fact that going green benefits both people and the environment. Honda's first step towards making the world a better place is through its exclusive Honda technology called the Intelligent Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control (i-VTEC). It is an advanced system designed to reduce fuel consumption in Honda automobiles, using two camshaft profiles and hydraulically alternating between the two. Yet another perk of the highly effective i-VTEC technology is the inclusion of both low-speed and high-speed camshafts.
- 4. Smoothest Transmission: The Jazz's smoothest transmission, which was created as part of "Earth Dreams Technology," exemplifies Honda ingenuity at its best. It is a set of next-generation technological advancements that significantly improve both driving performance and fuel efficiency. The all-new High Accuracy Valve Technology is also a part of this initiative, which allows for improved combustion with less friction and far less emissions.
The new Jazz is the only vehicle in its class which can combine performance, efficiency and smoothness at its rate. Moreover, combining the 7-speed Paddle Shift and Cruise Control will elevate your driving experience and give you a better handle on this classy hatchback.
- 5. Spacious interiors: With its precise dimensions and best in class space the new Jazz is very spacious making it the ideal family car. The car measures 3989 mm in length, 1694 mm in width, 1544 mm in height and 2530 mm in wheelbase which provides plenty of legroom and headspace. It also has a boot space capacity of 354 litres and fuel tank capacity of 40 litres.
Did you know that the Honda Jazz can be customized any way you want to truly make it your own? And it’s available in six different variants too.
To know more about the Honda Jazz, visit Ace Honda today!