Why To Choose An Authorised Honda Service Centre Over Local Mechanic?
Released By : Ace Honda Noida
One of the most significant issues that car owners face these days is determining the best place to service their beloved four-wheelers on a regular basis. Should I go to an authorised service centre or the local mechanic? Which is beneficial in the long run? Which is better on my wallet? Which will ensure that my car doesn’t break down when I need it the most?
All of these questions will keep you awake for a long time, especially if you have just bought a brand-new car and want to keep it in top condition for years to come. It is very important to consider several factors like the cost of service, quality of service, parts used, the expertise of the mechanics, and so on, before deciding on your routine service centre. This will ensure that your car gets the service it needs on the right budget and without any hassle.
Here are a few advantages to servicing your vehicle at an authorised Honda service centre:
- Unlimited Warranty: Honda offers unique and comprehensive warranty packages for all of its vehicles to ensure product quality and service. Such warranties ensure that you not only get the best service for your car but also the right kind of service, be it a periodic maintenance service, a winter tyre service, or other value-added services.
Honda cars generally come with a standard warranty of three years with unlimited kilometres for complete peace of mind. Additionally, you can also extend the existing Honda warranty for a couple more years at a nominal rate. This means that the dealer will repair or replace any part that proves to be defective within the limits of the extended warranty (Terms & Conditions applicable) at no cost to you for said parts and labour.
- Expert Mechanics: Since the new-generation Honda vehicles are extremely advanced and come fully equipped with cutting-edge electronic systems it is important to make sure that your mechanic is well-versed in these complex systems to ensure proper care and service. So, visit an authorised Honda service centre staffed with expert Honda technicians for a worry-free car maintenance service.
Local mechanics, on the other hand, may or may not have an adequate understanding of these advanced systems, especially since the level of expertise varies greatly between the many local mechanic shops. As a result, keep in mind that even the best local mechanic shops may not always provide high-quality services.
- Genuine Honda Parts: Every authorised Honda service centre uses only genuine Honda parts to boost performance and vehicle longevity. They are designed and tested to offer durability, reliability, and safety to the customers over the course of their long vehicle ownership. Some of the cutting-edge vehicle components used by Honda experts include:
- Honda genuine air filters keep dust and dirt out of your engine, resulting in improved performance and economy.
- Honda genuine headlamps with high-intensity illumination and efficient energy consumption.
- Honda genuine clutch components transfer engine power without unwanted power loss, resulting in improved ride quality and comfort.
- Honda genuine brake discs and pads with optimum braking power and shorter stopping distances.
- Honda genuine spark plugs provide healthy combustion resulting in high fuel efficiency and reliability.
Aside from that, all parts purchased from Honda dealerships come with a 6-month warranty which is another great benefit to using the authorised service centres.
- High Resale Value: Did you know that by using only an authorised service centre you can keep your vehicle’s resale value high? For instance, using only a Honda service centre will help you not only protect your warranty but also your vehicle's resale value. This is because most prospective buyers value a vehicle that has been regularly serviced at a manufacturer's service centre rather than at any local mechanic shop.
Furthermore, if you use an authorised Honda service centre at all times, you will be able to show a complete service history, which will obtain a higher price than a vehicle with a spotty service record.
That’s not all either, Ace Honda provides free pick-up and drop-off services, meaning you can have your car serviced without having to move from your favourite couch.
For more information, connect with Ace Honda today!